Blogging lull happening right now, but I’ve got heaps of pictures that I really want to share, including travels that I’ve made. 5 minute pancakes always a comfort food.
Steps to get out of the funk:
1. Look at inspirational pictures, blogs, books, magazines. Pictures, colours, motion!
2. Go outside, write, draw, paint, take pictures, go to a comforting place and do nothing if you must.
3. Talk to people. Different people. Talk to strangers.
4. Close your eyes, put on music and notice the words.
5. Buy new tools to tinker around with. In my case, they can be kitchen tools too.